terms and conditions : Startify
Access and use of the service provided by www.startify.in ("Startify", "us" or "we") is subjected to the following terms and conditions of service ("Terms and conditions"). By accessing, using and visiting any and all web pages and related services and materials, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including any future modifications.
Description of Website
Startify allows users to grow their idea and connect to people who can add value, it is like an early bird online incubation with the benefits of open innovation. Startify at any time may update, change, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Service, temporarily or permanently.
In order to access the complete services provided on this website, you must become a member. You must complete registration by providing certain information as set out on our membership/registration page.
You agree to ensure that your registration details, including your name and email address, are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. If we become aware that information provided by you is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion. Startify reserves the right to charge for any portion of the Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion
We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
In order to access the Services, you are required to fill out the registration form by providing all required information, and choose a username and password that you can modify at any time. Startify reserves the right to charge for any portion of the Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If Startify terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any). You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. Payments must be made annually in advance unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing. All payment obligations are non-cancellable and all amounts paid are non-refundable.
When you sign up to become a Member, you may also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through the Services. Startify reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
You are responsible for all and any content you contribute to the service. When you provide content you retain ownership of the intellectual property in that information however you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use any public content for marketing, research and quality assurance in any and all media including forms not yet developed. This licence ends when you cease your membership except for public content which has already been released as part of the service.
We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any content. We also reserve the right to adapt or modify your content for any reason including for marketing purposes.
By posting content on this website, you provide us with an undertaking that such content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
After posting your idea on the website you agree to inform Startify about all progress about your idea and consult us before approaching any accelerator, incubator, mentor or investor. You agree to pay a percentage of amount which will be decided accordingly, if mentored and collaborated with investor, mentor or incubator using any of our service.
As a member, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any content you provide.
To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of Startify.
The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through or in connection with the Startify. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion:
- is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Startify such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
- violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person; or
- violates our Community Guidelines, including, without limitation, reviews, comments or other Content regarding any business that is
- fake or defamatory,
- traded with other businesses,
- written by any owner, employee or other agent of the reviewed business, or
- for which you were compensated for writing, directly or indirectly, by the reviewed business, its affiliates or agents.
Access to Startify does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. Access also does not permit you to meta tag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your meta tag or mirroring of our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the website. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view your content.
Those who submit their idea can choose their privacy options, but those will be visible to mentors and investors.
If you submit ideas, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
Notice for claims of copyright violation
If you are a copyright owner and have a good faith belief that any material available through the service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to Startify pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing us with the following information in writing:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please consult your legal counsel for further details or see Section 51 of The Copyright Act, 1957. Startify Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By email: [email protected]
You agree to indemnify and hold Startify and (as applicable) its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the Terms, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms.
Revision of Terms and Conditions
We make frequent changes in our terms and conditions policies and new changes will be implemented immediately after notification on this page. Please revise this section frequently to keep yourself updated.